Tuesday 4 October 2011

'New' Physics Factory Ambassadors Induction Meeting - Monday 3rd October 2011

We are pleased to welcome a number of enthusiastic year 12 students personally benefitted from coming to the Physics Factory from their Birmingham Schools and, as a direct result, achieving grades they did not think they were capable of in Physics.  The ambassadors will encourage visiting pupils of all levels and demonstrate that physics isn't as hard as it is sometimes perceived to be. They also have an important role telling visiting business leaders how the Physics Factory made a difference to them.

4 comments:

Five Ways student said...

Physics factory made me go from an A to an A*

Waverley pupil said...

Engaging, exciting and easy to learn. The Physics Factory and the teaching actually made me enjoy physics and coming here was always the highlight of my day. I loved every minute and it was worth it.

Five Ways pupil said...

It made me enjoy Physics, which has led me to taking A level Physics

Waverley student said...

Physics Factory changed my whole perspective on Physics. The most memorable experience of Year 11.